Due to a construction project to replace the
air-handling unit, the pool will be closed until
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Please call the pool office at 651-460-1515 with any questions.
- The pool at Dodge Middle School can be rented for events like birthday parties, team parties,
or scout group functions.
- $120 covers all costs (including lifeguards) for an hour and a half party of up to 25 swimmers.
- Reservations need to be made 10 or more calendar days before the desired date.
- The pool is available most often on Saturday afternoons just after open swim and on Friday
evenings after the swim club is done with their practice. The pool is not available on Sundays
if the school boiler is on: typically mid October through April.
- The pool is not available when in use by school groups, Community Education swimming
lessons, or other aquatic events.
- Contact the pool at (651) 460-1515 with questions about the pool or available dates/times.
- To request your date and time, complete the Pool Party Request Form. There is a tab/link to
that form on the right side of this page. That form is automatically sent to the aquatic
coordinator. He will contact you if/as necessary regarding date or time availability issues.
Once the date is confirmed you will be contacted for payment of the Pool Party fee.
- No latex balloons may be brought into ISD 192 (Farmington Area Schools) facilities.