Community Education Advisory Council
The purpose of District #192 Community Education Advisory Council is to serve in an advisory capacity to the Community Education department and Director of Community Education in the fulfillment of the Community Education mission by:
- Identifying and assessing community needs and interests within the Farmington School District as it relates to Community Education.
- Identifying available and potential resources to meet community needs and interests.
- Minimizing the duplication of services while maximizing the use of district facilities.
- Providing input and feedback on program development as it relates to the mission of Farmington Community Education.
- Recommending the annual Community Education Budget to the Board of Education.
- Promoting the Community Education philosophy of citizen involvement and lifelong learning.
- Increasing and improving communication with staff, organizations, agencies and businesses within the Farmington School District.
The council meets six to eight times during each school year, on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm at the Community Education Center, located at 6100 195th St. West in Farmington. Child care is available at no cost when requested in advance. Call Community Education Director Heidi Cunningham at (651) 460-3200 for more information.
| 2016-2017 Advisory Council Meeting Dates at 6:30 pm
September 29, 2016
November 29, 2016
February 9, 2017
April 6, 2017
|No October meeting
January 12, 2017
March 9, 2017
May 11, 2017
Community Education Center map
6100 195th Street West | Farmington, MN 55024
Phone: (651) 460-3200 Fax: (651) 460-3210